About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Grace


From - Simple Truths
www.simpletruths.com 

Weekly Verse
“In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace.” -Ephesians 1:7

Weekly Quote
“Grace is something you can never get but can only be given. There's no way to earn it or deserve it or bring it about any more than you can deserve the taste of raspberries and cream or earn good looks.” -Frederick Buechner  

Weekly Thought  
Did you know God favors you? He does. God favors you out of His grace, His deep, abiding love for you that is not contingent upon any effort you put forth.

Grace is sufficient for absolutely any need we have—whether health, finances, relationships, temptations, or any other need. Whatever need you have in your life today, be assured, God is on your side. He is ready and able to help you as you respond to Him with faith.

Are you celebrating the riches of God's grace today?

Pass this message of inspiration on to someone else who could use a reminder of God's favor today.


To Life, Mac AndersonMac Anderson
Founder, Simple Truths

No comments:

Post a Comment