About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Filling In The Blanks

I just wanted to take a break from my story at this point to fill in a few of the details. There are so many things I could talk about, some that I remember and some where I can only rely on what others have told me.
I just wanted to break at this time to let you know why I am sharing all this. I don't do it to just talk about myself, however it is always satisfying to be able to talk about me, we all love to talk about ourselves.
The reason I am sharing is to let you know that If I can do it, you can too. Do what you ask? Change, change , change is the answer. I was a mean, uncaring and hurtful person and as bad as some of the things are that I've done to others, Jesus gave my the free ticket to make amends.
Even if you don't feel a need to change and hopefully you've never done any of the stupid things that I have. Just the glory of having Jesus in your heart and leading the charge will make a huge difference in the way you view and approach life. Believe me, I never felt like I needed to change until I experienced what the change could do for me.
I want you to know that it matters greatly that you have faith and that you choose your friends wisely and that if you do screw up, there is an answer. There is a little black book that has all of the answers, yes I'm sure that none of us read it often enough. But the answers are there, Jesus is there and he'll show you the way.
You know I heard an interesting quote on a CD I was listening to the other day. This particular book and CD series that I have been studying talks about the truth of God, did he really create us all, was Jesus the son of God or was he just a man? It's good to get the facts, not to just have hearsay. But the thing that I keep going back to is this.
If you don't already, there are two places in time where everyone will believe in God. That time is the day that we all die. The fact of the matter then is that your going to either be in Heaven or you're going to be in Hell and you too will believe in God on that day. I pray for all of mankind that they get to know God before this day comes, it will either be glorious or it will be much much worse than anything that has or will ever happen to you in this lifetime.
I recommend everyone fills in the blanks before it's too late and know that no matter what has happened, it can all be fixed with a simple decision from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment