About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Leap of Faith - Again

Here I am again finding myself on the verge of a huge change. It's funny how life guides you or should I say how God guides you through life. It took me a lot of years to figure that out and I certainly went about it the hard way. I am a firm believer though that the path has been etched, that from the day we are born that a plan has been laid out for our lives. Yes, we have the free will to make decisions and to change the course, or do we really, is that all part of the master plan.
I read an article from a pastor last week that really struck home with me. He was talking about all the people that come to him on a regular basis and ask him, "how do I recognize God's will for my life"? His answer is always, have you asked God what his will for your life is? And if so, have you listened? I'm sure most of you already know the answer to that and yes it is that simple - just ask and don't ask anyone but God.
Anyhow there have been many major leaps of faith over the years and yes the human side of us always makes it frightening? Why we act that way I don't know because God has promised us a life of great treasures as long as we follow him. Human nature I guess, and as I set on the verge of this move I look back and smile because we have been faithful and we have made it through. Yet I am still scared.
So surge on and believe and work hard. I'll pray for energy and success daily and I'll follow some of my favorite words of the Bible. Seek and you will find, ask and you will receive, knock and the door will be opened. I've found that it applies to everything I do in life.
How could I go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment