About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Next Time...

Hey all, wow is all I can really say. I just read my last blog post dated I believe Nov. 15, 2011. I was talking about learning to live in the blur and about finally getting a chance to breath and wanting to post more regularly. Well, it's been more than three months and I'm still trying to shake out the cob webs. Again I'm a few days away from a deadline but I really don't care, it will all get done.. It's time to blog again - writing is what I love to do and my goals are to help other people with my ramblings - so here we go.
I have no clue where I left off in my life story. I'll have to go back and see. Lately, I've been thinking that there is so much happening in my future that I don't even need to talk about the past. The main reason I shared some of that stuff with you is to let you know that anybody can change, if you really want to. That bad decisions from the past need not hold you back in your present. That no matter what you've done that God will forgive you and that life can be good.
That even if you've made bad decisions lately, that things can be fixed. Don't be fooled by the quick fix either, stick to your plan and move towards your goals.
Back to the present, yeah, I'm tired and I struggle with getting all of it done lately but my G-Son has been the biggest blessing to me and my entire family. It would be easy to fall down and take the "apparently easy route" to have a drink or sneak a toke. That would make it better, not. No matter how many sleepless nights we suffer or how many trips to the store for supplies that we make - A is the man, and all our lives are better because of him.  
Until next time, stay strong and come along for the ride. Life is good on the righteous side.

No comments:

Post a Comment