About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Friday, July 25, 2014

I've Learned...

more great tidbits from: www.thefishwrapperonline.com 


Quotes From Readers

I've learned that you can tell a lot about a man by the way he handles these three things: 
a rainy day, lost luggage and a tangled cord. - Age 52

I've learned that just when I get my room the way I like it, Mom makes me 
clean it up. - Age 13

I've learned that brushing my child's hair is one of life's greatest pleasures. - Age 29

I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you miss them terribly 
after they die. - Age 53

I've learned that although it's hard to admit it, I'm secretly glad my
parents are strict with me. - Age 15

I've learned that I still have a lot to learn. - Age 92

What have you learned?







No comments:

Post a Comment