About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Friday, July 18, 2014

Where Did You Go To School


I know - most people end up going to university or college. I myself, it seems went to adversity.

ad·ver·si·ty
noun

difficulties; misfortune.
"resilience in the face of adversity"

synonyms:           misfortune, ill luck, bad luck, trouble, difficulty, hardship, distress, disaster, suffering, affliction, sorrow, misery, tribulation, woe, pain, trauma; More...


Can anybody relate?


Today was just one of those days where much adversity came my way. Actually it seems most of the week was that way. 

Today's events weren't a complete surprise but it wouldn't have been the way I would have planned it.

Anyhow there's only one thing to do. It's time to graduate from adversity and move on to victory. Sometimes

I wonder if we don't bring our own luck? 


Here's to victory for all and better roads ahead. Truth is its all in what you make it.






No comments:

Post a Comment