About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

10 Most Important Things

Borrowed from the Fish Wrapper - Author Unknown



LOVE
The special feeling that makes you feel all warm and wonderful

RESPECT
Treating others as well as you would like to be treated

APPRECIATION
To be grateful for all the good things life has to offer

HAPPINESS
The full enjoyment of each moment, a smiling face

FORGIVENESS
The ability to let things be without anger

SHARING
The joy of giving without thought of receiving

HONESTY
The quality of always telling the truth

INTEGRITY
The purity of doing whats right, no matter what

COMPASSION
The essence of feeling another's pain, while easing their hurt

PEACE
The reward for living the 10 most important things

No comments:

Post a Comment