About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Friday, May 20, 2016

The Transformation Project

Hey all,

For those of you that have been watching my posts lately you know that I'm on a new mission in life. Well, that is, an added mission to everything else that I am into.

Earlier this year I had just had enough. Enough of the feeling fat, enough of the feeling bad, enough of the clothe not fitting, enough of the Dr. telling me to lose weight. Anyhow you get the picture.

And I think that's what it takes sometimes, you just have to be fed up with where your at in life. I've heard that you either hate change enough to stay where you're at or you hate where you're at enough to change.

And that's when my own personal "Transformation Project" began. I knew I needed help because I had tried before and I was serious this time so I finally gave in and asked for help.

Thank goodness I found the answers I needed.

I'll post a before picture here and a current picture. I don't know how long this is going to take, a lifetime I guess but here are my results from about two months in.


March 15, 2016 - the day I started.


May 20, 2016 - today.

I hope you all will follow me on this journey. When I began it was all about me but as I go forward I see where so many others need the answers too. 

Just over two months ago a family member introduced me to a nutritional rebalancing system and that has been the key to date. I drink two meal replacement shakes a day that give me all the natural nutrition that I wasn't getting before and I eat one good meal a day, and lots of water. We also cleanse out the bad toxins once a week. I'm learning that its 80% nutrition and 20% exercise. 

You see before I would go to the gym 3 or 4 days a week and spend an hour and a half on a treadmill or bike just literally killing myself and 6 months later I would be down 5 pounds if I was lucky. I just didn't have the answers or the will power to eat the right stuff and the time at the gym was boring.

Today I can say I've lost 22 lbs and I'm down a pant size and I feel better than I have in years. I know what I'm going to eat and when I'm going to eat it and I'm learning new habits that I hope will last a life time. The coolest part is that I only joined the gym two weeks ago for $10 a month. 

So here's the deal - get the right stuff in, cleanse the bad toxins out , do the 30 minute express work out at the gym 2 -3 times a week and continue on with the project.  

I hope you'll all follow along with my transformation and watch the progress. Better yet if you want to join me, shoot me a message and I can help you make "the I'm fed up change" too.

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment