About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Friday, March 22, 2013

The Big Why

Why is it that we do the things we do?

Have you ever stopped to think about it?

What is it that makes you get up and let the dog out at 5am, wouldn't it be easier not to have a pet?

How about coming home to clean up after the kids everyday, whats it matter if the house is a mess?

Why do you drive the kids to soccer practice two nights a week in all kinds of weather? Wouldn't it be easier just to let them play video games?


Better yet, why do we get up out of bed and go to work everyday? Many times to a job that we don't like that doesn't pay us enough to fit our lifestyle.

Have you ever stopped to think about it?

Or maybe this, your "why" is so big that you work a second job or you spend less time with your family or do something you really don't want to do just to achieve your why.

WHAT IS YOUR WHY?  I hope you are thinking about it.

The best thing you can do today is figure out what your why is, the next step then is to define how you can accomplish it.

Think about it today...

How to find your "Big Why


No comments:

Post a Comment