About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Rush Straight In

Rush Straight In

IMG_2646You don’t have a thousand years 
To become who you’re meant to be
You have only a moment in time
An unknown fleeting quantity.
Drink deeply from the cup
Of life you’ve been handed
Taste all that’s sweet
And endure what’s bitter
Remembering the purpose
For which you’ve been born.
Squander not your days
Nor your gifts
Instead, arm them and
Send them into battle
To bring to life
Those quiet, hidden, but
True desires of your heart.
Never pull back from the flames
As cowards who conspire
But rush straight in
To your heart’s desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment