About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back to the Book

I apologize to all my faithful blog readers. I have not made a regular post lately due to the awesome arrival of our new Grandson Aiden. He is a cool little dude but he has definitely topped the list of priorities around the household. His mommy is doing a great job but as any single parent knows, it’s more than a full time job. So Deb and I have been helping out with taking care of the little squirt, in between feedings, cleanings, sleepings and working there is not much spare time left to write. Never fear, it’s all good. We love junior and his mommy so it’s rock on and get er done time and we’ll fit everything else in when we can.
.

1 comment: