About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Free Health and Wellness Seminar Lancaster, Pa. March 19, 2018


Do you struggle with your health, do you feel fatigued, stressed out or maybe feel like you could stand to lose a few unwanted pounds. Maybe you're looking for more energy or stamina to get through your day or improve your workouts.
        
Unfortunately most tradition diets don't work and many people just give up and except their current situation. If you'd like to feel and look your best and wake up everyday to have full control of your life then you owe it to yourself to at least come explore if this could be your chance at really doing it this time.


A tremendous opportunity exists this coming Monday March 19th in Ephrata. Lancaster County, Pa. to see if this nutritional system may be a fit for you. We have an expert from the Health and Wealth industry coming to town to share his 30 plus years experience on how you can improve your health and also talk about how you too can be a part of the multi billion dollar health and wellness industry if that is something you desire.

The event kicks off Monday evening and is purely informational. Space is limited however and as much as we want you to be there, we do need to reserve your seat for this life changing event.

Please contact me by text or phone as soon as possible: 717.951.5620 or contact me online

Please enjoy some other recent life transformations below.


This local personal trainer and body builder has achieved fantastic results.


My friend has lost well over a 100 pounds and has changed his life forever.


Think this hasn't made a difference in this couples life?

Don't hesitate - contact me today to reserve your seat and see if this may be the answer you've been looking for. 






No comments:

Post a Comment