About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Please Subscribe To My You Tube Account

Hi All,

Maybe you found your way here from my new Jim Bull Talks Instagram account or possibly from some other link. Either way I'm glad you made it.



As times change we've found that video interaction has become more popular than actual reading so we've set up a You Tube account for Jim Bull Talks. I ask that you would link over there from the video below and I ask that you would please subscribe to my channel.

Our goal is to create honest and life changing content so please subscribe, comment and share if you see value. Please make it a great day.



Direct Link to You Tube Channel: By Clicking Here

If you haven't already you can also like us on: Facebook by clicking here

And also on Instagram by searching Jim Bull Talks






No comments:

Post a Comment