About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Learn How to Lend a Hand In The Fight Against Heroin Addiction

Please watch this episode as we ask for help for two different organizations that are out fighting on the front lines to help save maybe the people you love. 
Check out the short video then click on the links below to find out more about each.


Sick Recovery Racing - Click Here

The Way Recovery Houses - Click Here

You Can Make A Difference - Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment