About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

What If....

Hello All,

Please excuse my absence but I will tell you however that there is no excuse for it.

Isn't it funny what we learn as we go? I've spent the better half of a century thinking that I pretty much knew it all. I've tried to educate my kids and even others, sometimes I believe just to hear myself talk. And probably not, deep down inside I have this burning desire to help others in my own special way.

I 've been struggling with some things lately and I was recently on a weekend assignment with my young adult son for our Brapp Magazine and he was listening to the old man rant and rave.



Finally he just turned to me and said dad,

What if you could be or do anything you wanted, what would you do?

Now I know I've asked him the same question at least 100 times. In our home we believe that you can be anything you want to be if you set your mind to it and are willing to work for it. I find it completely amazing when you think they weren't listening all those times and they turn it right back around on you.

Why am I telling you all this you ask? It hit me at that very moment. Although I enjoy very much some of the things that I currently do, what I really want to do is share.

Share my experiences, share what I know and hopefully help someone share to others along the way.

I started this blog years ago with the same intent in mind but somehow got away from it. Well if you are reading this I guess we've both figured out that I 'm back.

So I will ask you the same question my son asked me. 

What if you could do or be whatever you wanted, what would you do?

Think about that for a while and I'll see you next time at Jim Bull Talks....

No comments:

Post a Comment