About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Dark vs The Light



Some recent occurrences to a few good people close to my family leave me reflecting on the first half century of my life.  It seems so many believe that they are living on the dark side when actually they are not. They may be just under the surface and grasping for air, but they are all so close on the other hand to a wonderful and fulfilling life on the light side.

How do I know you ask? Only because I’ve lived it and believe I know the differences between the two. Yes, we all have a different set of circumstances that lead us to the abyss and we all react differently to situations because of our different personality types and by what we believe to be true. Many times it’s because of our upbringings or our beliefs and many times it’s just because we haven’t been taught the right thought patterns.

Its nobodies fought either. In most cases we are just taught the wrong things from the very beginning. We have so much access to all of the negative things in life that we seldom take time to realize that the good things are available if we are just willing to take the chance.

I spent the first 25 years of my life believing the wrong things, chasing the wrong things and achieving the wrong things. Trust me, you’ll get out of life what you strive for, whether it be the dark or the light, you’ll achieve success. The choice is yours.

So no matter where you are in life, no matter what has happened in your past or what is happening to you now, you can change it around. And don’t believe you need to do it all on your own. There are people in your life that want to help, people that get as much joy from giving as receiving, people that may be able to relate more to your situation than you believe they can.

Always know that through faith and belief you can accomplish anything you want to in life. It might not be easy but it sure will be worthwhile. Believe me, the moment you leave the dark and start to chase the light you will see. 

I personally prefer the light much better than the dark as I am sure you will too. I can’t even begin to explain it to you but once you arrive, I’m sure you’ll agree.

Get more good info here 

No comments:

Post a Comment