About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Time For A Change

Wow, what a last couple of weeks this has been. I know I say that every time I post - but life is just a blur. It is however time for a change. Today was actually the first day in I can't remember when that I didn't feel like I had a million things that needed done.

I've been traveling a bit the last couple of weeks and as I drive and think I wonder why? Why do I spend so much time doing things that I don't want to do. It's gotta be for the money and the sad part about that - it's not even really good money. I don't believe that this is the way God intended us to live our lives.
Yes, he wants us to work and pay our way - but this is nuts. Family needs to take first priority and then work. God will take care of the rest if you're putting in an honest effort.

As an old friend of mine has been saying lately - Hakuna Matata.

I know its from the Lion King and I forget what it means, maybe no worries. But that's where I'm heading from here on out - no worries. Sounds like a plan to me.

Ok I'm out - I know most of this stuff is just me rambling on - maybe someone is listening.

Hakuna Matata everyone, no worries.



No comments:

Post a Comment