About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Monday, September 10, 2012

Suicide Awarness Day

I can't imagine what state one needs to be in to even contemplate taking your own life. To live is mans or woman's greatest desire. I believe that many times a health or mental disorder can be the culprit but in today's day and age there are many challenges that people face.

I believe the even greater danger lies in the fact that people feel they have no where to turn or no one to talk with when they reach these levels of completely giving up. The other truth is that most of these candidates don't have a higher power in their life, the knowledge that God is there and that he will get you through, no matter what.

As you know I can ramble on forever, so I won't. I only ask that you reach out to someone today, it can be anyone that you make contact with. Just give them a smile and say something nice. You never know what kind of difference you may be making. Who knows - you may just save a life !!

No comments:

Post a Comment