About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Living The Life You Always Wanted

I don't know about you but I've found as I go through my daily activities a little pick me up always seems to come in handy. No, I'm not talking about the pick me up of days gone by but rather the boost of spending a few minutes each day with a good book. Or popping in a CD that fills me up with the right information I need to get me to my goals. I'm talking about information that can help both you and I lead the types of lives that we want to live, the lives that God intended us to live.


Information that focuses on the 8 F's of LIFE. Information on faith, family, finances, fitness, following, freedom, friends and fun. Information from best selling authors and from successful people who are right now living their dreams.

If you would like to learn more about how to improve in any of these areas, or just maybe how to be a better leader in your business or family then check out the link below. If you see something you like let me know and I can get you some info to check out.

LIFE - Living Intentionally For Excellence

PS: Check out the short video that's posted on the site - it could be the best 5 minutes you've ever spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment