About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Thursday, September 7, 2017

MX Revival - Scripture of the Week


Here at Jim Bull Talks and MX Revival we like to share the truth and nothing is more true than the scripture that we share with you this week.


Acts 2:21 says:

And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.’ ESV

Man it doesn't get any better than this. This scripture tells us that if we put our trust in the Lord and ask him to be our savior, that its a done deal. That we're in, no questions asked.

Question to consider:

What does "being saved" mean to you?

We welcome you all to join in the conversation by following the blog and adding your comments and questions below and we hope that you come back again.



No comments:

Post a Comment