About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Proverbs Follow Up - Wisdom vs Salvation

Hello All,

Wow, we just finished our Motocross for Christ August Proverbs Bible Challenge.



A verse a day for each of the 31 days in August. I don't know about you but I certainly learned a lot. Below find a video to follow up from that study with.

Proverbs talks about how we should live our life but not about how we get to Heaven.

Watch video - Wisdom vs Salvation  Click Here

I hoped that helped and I would certainly appreciate all feedback on the subject.

Remember - we can never be good enough to get into Heaven. The good news is that all we need to do is accept the fact that Jesus is the Son of God and believe that he died for all of our sins and confess those to the Lord.

The rest is a project in the making. God Bless until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment