About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog - My name is Jim Bull and I share this information with you in the hopes of helping you or a friend or family member in some way. Here you'll find motivational material, my views of life and some background info from my past. I help others live the life they've always wanted through the sharing of information regarding all areas of life.Please let me know how I can help you. Ezekiel 36:26

Monday, August 1, 2011

Here We Go

In the beginning, oh that's already been used. For many years now my wife has urged me to write a book about my life story. About the things that I've overcome to get where I am today. Believe me, most days I don't have a clue where I am and it's not for the same reasons of my youth.
Back then it was the drugs and alcohol, but we'll talk more about that later. Today it's the fast pace of life, the hustle bustle of getting it all done, the why am I doing this anyway.(ever feel that way)
So anyhow I've argued the fact that I'm nobody special and why would anybody care about my life? But she keeps reminding me that God pulled me through all that crap for some reason. That there are people out there that might benefit from "hearing my story". That if I could make a difference in just one persons life.
So here goes. I 'm going to tell you my story, just one day at a time. I ask in advance for your patience, it could take a while.There's lots to talk about.
I'll ask this of you too, if I get boring please let me know. Some days it takes me three hours to give a two minute answer. But that's my personality coming through, I want to make sure you get all  the facts before I stop. And see I'm doing it now because I haven't even started yet.
The story probably won't go in chronological order either, I imagine I'll just ramble on about this victory or that loss. So check back daily and please tell all you know. After all it's free, it's not like you have to buy the book. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment